Symptom of Weak Iman
Symptom of Weak Iman
- Committing sins and not feeling any guilt.
- Having a hard heart and no desire to read the Quran
- Feeling too lazy to do good deeds, e.g. being late for salat
- Neglecting the Sunnah.
- Not feeling anything when hearing verses from the Quran, for example when Allah warns us of punishments and His promise of glad tidings.
- Finding difficulty in remembering Allah and making dhikr.
- Not feeling bad when things are done against the Shari’ah.
- Ordering others to do good deeds when not practicing them ourselves.
- Feeling pleased when things are not progressing for others.
- Being concerned with whether something is haram or halal only; and not avoiding makroo (not recommended) things.
- Making fun of people who do simple good deeds, like cleaning the Masjid.
- Not feeling concerned about the situation of Muslims.
- Not feeling the responsibility to do something to promote Islam.
- Liking to argue just for the sake of arguing without any proof.
- Becoming engrossed and very involved with dunya, worldly things, i.e. feeling bad only when losing something in terms of material wealth.
Here are some ways that can help you increase your faith:
- Read & Understand the Quran
- Try to pray on time
- Make time for prayer, whether in your free time or your busy schedule
- Pray at the Masjid (regularly if you can)
- Attend Friday prayers
- Attend Islamic events at your community
- Say Asalaamu-allaykum whenever you meet someone
- Stay clean and hygienic
- Retain your Wudu (Ablution)
- Do good deeds
- Stay away from bad deeds and be happy about it
- Correct someone if they do something wrong
- Listen to Quranic recitations online
- Join an Islamic group on Facebook
- Follow an Islamic group on Twitter
- Share Islamic media with your friends
- Watch Islamic channels to gain more knowledge such as Peace TV
- Listen to Islamic radio
- Try gaining work experience or a job in Islamic media
- Help your family
- Teach the Quran and prayer (Salat) to the younger
- Read Islamic books to your children (if you have any)
For the world:
- Give money to charity (Zakat)
- Feed the need
- Help the world via recycling and giving unwanted items to charity
- Tackle extremism and terrorism
- Make the world a better place to live in
- Help the ones around you
- Love everyone around you
- Spread Dawah (Invite to the way of Islam)
- Feel happy when accomplishing the above
- Keep doing the above
- Make it a part of your life as it will become a routine
- Share this to play a part in Dawah, and make more people become better Muslims
Posting Disclaimer Notice:
This posting is not my own creation collection. My effort is copy paste only. I got it from internet posted by someone else. I’m just saving some time for you to avoid searching everywhere. I’m not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action which I’m not supposed to do. If anything is against law please notify me so that it can be removed.