Improve Your Life
1. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
2. Don’t have negative thoughts of things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment
3. Don’t over do; keep your limits
4. Don’t take yourself so seriously; no one else does
5. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip
6. Dream more while you are awake
7. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need..
8. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner of his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
9. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
10. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present
11. No one is in charge of your happiness except you
12. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn.
13. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
14. Smile and laugh more
15. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
16. Call your family often
17. Each day give something good to others
18. Forgive everyone for everything
19. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6
20. Try to make at least three people smile each day
21. What other people think of you is none of your business
22. Your job will not take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch.
23. Put GOD first in anything and everything that you think, say and do.
24. GOD heals everything
25. Do the right things
26. However good or bad a situation is, it will change
27. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up
28. The best is yet to come
29. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful
30. When you’re awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it
31. If you know GOD you will always be happy. So, be happy.
While you practice all of the above, share this knowledge with the people you love, people you school with, people you play with, people you work with and people you live with.
Not only will it enrich YOUR life, but also that of those around you.
Posting Disclaimer Notice:
This posting is not my own creation collection. My effort is copy paste only. I got it from internet posted by someone else. I’m just saving some time for you to avoid searching everywhere. I’m not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action which I’m not supposed to do. If anything is against law please notify me so that it can be removed.