Use Your Own Custom Picture As A Background Image In Gmail
We all know that In Gmail you can change the color schemes of its interface and can even choose built-in themes. But today finally Google has announced what we were waiting for. Now you can personalize your Gmail interface with your own pictures. You can use the pictures uploaded at Google’s Picasa (if you are using it) or can upload it from your own hard drive and can use it as a background image of Gmail.
Let me guide how you can change the Gmail Interface with your own picture as a background image
1. Log-in to your Gmail account
2 Click the small icon at the top right corner of the page and select Mail settings from the dropdown menu
3. Click the Themes tab. You can select any of the given themes to use it
4. On the bottom left of the page, select Create your own theme to use your own customize theme
5. Clicking on the link will open a customization page. Now move your cursor at the footer and click the small arrow
6. From the menu, click Select link
7. From here you can upload the picture from your hard disk or from the Picasa account.
Posting Disclaimer Notice:
This posting is not my own creation collection. My effort is copy paste only. I got it from internet posted by someone else. I’m just saving some time for you to avoid searching everywhere. I’m not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action which I’m not supposed to do. If anything is against law please notify me so that it can be removed.