SEVEN PRINCIPLES OF CONFIDENCE
Through the wisdom and stories of grandmothers, we learn basic principles of confidence from them, lived by even in the face of personal tragedy and economic turmoil, including the Depression.
1. Feed Your Mind Good Stuff: learn how to identify and filter out the negativity that surrounds us
2. Move The Conversation Forward: learn to break free from the negative thought cycle and communicate positivity and confidence
3. Exercise Your Gratitude Muscle: learn to practice thankfulness to build a positive outlook
4. Give To Be Rich: learn how generosity of self can combat feelings of inadequacy
5. Prepare Your Self: learn how to fully commit yourself to your goals and be ready for anything
6. Balance Your Confidence: learn to temper your self-confidence by trusting in others and believing in something greater than yourself
7. Promise Made, Promise Kept: learn the value of integrity by being accountable for your promises
Posting Disclaimer Notice:
This posting is not my own creation collection. My effort is copy paste only. I got it from internet posted by someone else. I’m just saving some time for you to avoid searching everywhere. I’m not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action which I’m not supposed to do. If anything is against law please notify me so that it can be removed.